Since purchasing the company in 2009, Chairman and CEO Jim Allen and President George Goodrich have used their extensive combined years of experience managing manufacturing companies to turn Mold Masters International into an industry leader in tooling and wax patterns for the aerospace and industrial casting industries.
In the first four years of their leadership, the company has invested nearly $4 million in new machines, software and technology, putting state-of-the-art equipment in the hands of Mold Masters’ highly qualified staff.
The investments include:
- DMU50 3 + 2 axis machining center
- Mikron HPM three-axis machining center
- Milltap 700 three-axis milling machine
- HSC 55 five-axis CNC machining center
- State-of-the-art blue light 3-D digital imaging inspection machine
- Siemens NX 3-D design, modeling software and CNC programming
- Staff training to ensure optimum efficiency in machine operation
- 100 ton dual shuttle table automated wax injection press