No matter the industry, nature or scope of the job, at Mold Masters, we deliver results for our customers. Every investment we have made in our people, products and processes are made with the end product in mind.
We don’t look good unless our customers look good; we never lose sight of that, and our actions back up our words. Since our current ownership took over in 2009, we have:
- Implemented a quality management system to comply with AS9100/ISO9001 – the most well-known and rigorous quality standards in the aerospace industry
- Invested in state-of-the-art tooling machines, including the Mikron HPM 600, Milltap 700 and HSC 55 five-axis CNC machine
- Invested in Siemens NX 3-D design, modeling and CNC programming software, the most advanced design software available for tooling
- Upgraded our inspection standards, including the purchase of a state-of-the-art inspection machine that utilizes blue light to create a three-dimensional image of every tooling mold that we produce. The 3-D images allow us to inspect each component of the tool like never before, ensuring that only the highest-quality products leave our plant.
- Continual investment in employee training, ensuring that we employ the most knowledgeable and skilled work force in the industry
We’re continuously looking for new ways to improve our quality management, process management and technology. To learn more about how we drive results, call or email us today.